If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form below and a campaign representative will get back to you shortly!
Here are a few actions that you can take today to help us:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Like/share/re-tweet our posts!
- Donate to Brad Kendall’s campaign.
- Remind your friends and family to vote on November 5th, 2019.
Need a yard sign? Put up a yard sign – and get one for your neighbor too! Email us and we can deliver or you can pick-up signs at one of our locations:
- Campaign Office, 52 Market Street, Poughkeepsie.
- Dutchess Country Realty, 5917 North Elm Avenue, Millerton, NY
Have some more time to spend volunteering?
- Do “lit drops” of candidate materials in your community. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll set this up for you.
- Make campaign phone calls from a list we can provide.
- Help fundraise for the campaign.
- Email us at the provided email above for more information on more ways for ways on how to volunteer.
Thank you for your support!